Friday, August 24, 2012
fun run 2012
We hope we started a tradition...both Josh and I ran the entire fun run with Noah. I was a bit intimidated when I arrived wearing denim shorts and seeing all these spandax clad/ sweat band sporting athletes (I mean, parents). I mean its an elementary school fun run, right? It is about a 3 mile course. Next year I may actually even wear active gear. They start the race oldest grades down so Noah's class was the last to start the course. Noah was looking everywhere for us at the start but as soon as we met up he took off and never stopped. It was truly awesome. Josh and I were so impressed,(and exhausted) keeping up with him. We were dosing him with water as he kept on running. He came in within the first third of the school and definately among the first kindergarteners to finish. I think we may have discovered a new talent in our boy! It was such a joy to share that one on one with Noah and Josh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
For some reason that scenario with the glossy gung-ho parent-athletes is hysterical to me. But that is a happy boy sitting with his dad. :)
I prefer to picture the red-faced, denim-clad mom. :)
Post a Comment