Wednesday, May 30, 2012

ben's update

6 month birthday

Hey Mikey, he likes it! (first time trying food.)
If I hang close he loves the exersauser for a good 5-10 mins.

my bjorn buddy
Mr. Happy.  He's a big boy (I should be so skinny, and so toned from nursing and caring this sweet baby around.)  He is so sweet.  I am twitterpatted by this lovely baby.  I cannot believe how fast time is passing.  I  have to remind myself to set him down to practice rolling over, and sitting alone.  He has done pretty well with baby cereal and applesauce and sweet potato.  He tolerates most things but loves his mama, his hands to chew on, snuggles, nursing, sibling love (at a distance esp.), kicking it with daddy, and watching the kids play outside. 

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Could this boy be any happier? He is a pretty sweet little guy. I like it when he lets me hold him, but it is obvious when he sees you- that you're the one he adores.

PJ Evers said...

Oh Laura, what cute cute pictures!
Patti

Lissy Sarvela said...

I loves me that chubby buddy!