Wednesday, May 30, 2012

rowan's update





Everything Row says right now is so adorable. 
  • "I need hold you." (when she wants to be picked up)
  • "Oh honey, it's okay." (as she pats her dolly, or talks clara)
  • "I need cozy, I need cozy." (when she wants to be tucked in to our bed)
  • "no-no, I love you buddy."(she calls noah no-no)
  • "I love you so much."
  • She calls Grandma Peggy "grandpa" and aunt becky "ducky" or  "aunt duck"
  • I need my daddy. (always)
While she was on the HUGE horse she yelling "get away, get away".  She can be very independent.  Dangerously adventures,  super sweet with animals, super silly (loves to dance with undies on her head), crazy squealer, would love to run around in just a diaper and seems to always need her face wiped. 

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love being Ro's ducky.

Lissy Sarvela said...

She makes me laugh all the time. I love her tone of voice, and the twinkle in her eye.