Sunday, January 1, 2012
deck the halls 2011
Have I mentioned how I love being at home. I always have. Add the twinkles, smells, and music of Christmas and I am one happy little elf. This year we got our favorite tree ever (thank you home depot) it lasted the whole season as fresh and beautiful as the day we brought it home...the day after Thanksgiving. Decorating this year was so fun, the whole family took part. Noah and Clara already have favorites that they remember from years past and I love their joy in finding something they had made. Clara had a big meltdown when it came to undecorating the tree, I couldn't blame her. I let her keep a few special ornaments on little tree in her room for a few more weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Homebodies unite!I don't want this Christmas to end, so am right with Clara...haven't taken down the tree even though I've had plenty of free time this week to do so..your house looks so lovely, and thanks for hosting so many family events this year, too!
Your house looked lovely this year. It does every year. It's design just lends itself beautifully to Christmas decorations. I must say though, that my favorite addition this year was Noah's crazy Grizwaldy (Christmas Vacation) lighted room. I love that Clara made a little bed in there on the floor with him at the beginning to be able to sleep in the decked out room. (You're a great mom that encourages them to be little elves themselves)!
Cute cute cute!!! how old is noah now??? your kids are getting so big, we miss you! darling card thanks.:) we need your address to give you one as well I'm so not on the ball this year Yikes!
I wanted to say your home was twinkly, smelly, and musical but that may not be exactly what I meant.. :) Kidding aside, it was beautiful. I didn't know Clara camped out or slept over in Noah's Christmas bungalow. Very sweet.
Post a Comment