One weekend in December Grammy Pat had some of the grandkids for a sleepover and Christmas festivities. They came home with these amazing creations. Noah's was ofcourse a train with a volcano and Clara's the darling house. Having enjoyed Grammy's gingerbread it took all my will power not to indulge. They actually made it through to Christmas. How she was able to do these and two others with the four kids I will never know...super grandma powers!
It's so funny what a breeze it was just having Rowan and Ben. When I just had two it never super easy. I guess it's all relative. Rowan absolutely loved the extra attention. We tried to make it a special day for her. We went to Kneaders for breakfast.
2 comments:
Looks like Rowan likes the kneaded French toast as much as I do. :) I loved that they all had something special going on for the night/morning. You should keep doing individual dates even with little Row. It looks like they love it
Agree with Beck..how about tomorrow? I could take the wee-littles and you could take Clara out, or I could take the girls out and leave you with just Benj..while Josh and Noah are out of town..let me know!
Post a Comment