Sunday, December 4, 2011

catch up


 I know, I know its already December but I couldn't let these memories pass by undocumented.  Halloween came just a few days after Ben, Clara and I came home.  Josh took the girls out to a few homes and Noah went on with the neighbors to fill his bag. 
minnie
pink cowgirl



fireman (handmade by Grammy Pat)

The first snow came and went. I had this huge "ah ha" moment. Rowan was having difficulty walking around the snow. Go figure,  last year for the snow, Rowan was a 8 month old baby wasn't walking and I was nursing her, now I'm nursing a whole new baby!!



My mom "visited"  (aka helped...tend, launder, cook, wrangle) a few times that first month.  So I could actually take a deep breath and enjoy my Ben!  (Clara is always asking me to hold, "that sweet, little buddy from your tummy".  He has captured all of our hearts!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I want to hold that sweet little buddy from your tummy too.