Last year we were all about homemade salsa with our tomatoes, this year were are on salsa hiatus and can't get enough of the caprese salad. So simple, yet so yummy! (mozzarella---the real stuff, tomatoes, basil, olive oil, and salt)
Just wanted to thank you for this. I'm throwing an Italian dinner party tonight and this was exactly what I needed! I actually took my laptop into the kitchen with me so I could use your picture to help me put my ingedients together properly. It looks gorgeous (though not quite as good as yours) and I'm sure it'll taste great too. xxx
3 comments:
Ooh. That looks delicious. I wish I had that right now
That beauty could have competed with the mouth-watering wonders at the Italian Festival in Nevada Co. (a HUGE event, who knew?)
Just wanted to thank you for this. I'm throwing an Italian dinner party tonight and this was exactly what I needed! I actually took my laptop into the kitchen with me so I could use your picture to help me put my ingedients together properly. It looks gorgeous (though not quite as good as yours) and I'm sure it'll taste great too. xxx
Post a Comment