Tuesday, September 13, 2011
bus stop
Rowan and Clara love to wait for the bus with Noah. We all sing songs, play games, ride scooters. The first day I hauled them to the official bus stop and found the bus actually past our drive. Since there were no other kids to pick up at his spot she (the bus driver) happily agreed to stop at the end of our driveway (I can look pretty pathetic without even trying...sweaty pregnant mom, pushing a double stroller, dog on a leash, holding a Kinder's hand...no hesitation on changing stops!) I really am so grateful, I don't know how I would have managed with a newborn as well. p.s. I love that Noah always makes sure to hug and kiss me just before stepping on the bus and we all wave big until the bus pulls out of sight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love the visual of you and your crew waiting and waving. The second picture cracks me up because it looks like Clara and Row are saying and doing the same thing. Their expressions and arm movements are very similar. In fact, they are all looking pretty alike. It's a pretty handsome bunch you have there.
yup.
so cute, that's great they changed the stop! We really need to get together before you have the baby. What's the best way to get hold of you? I tried e-mail and you didn't respond and the number I have for you is disconnected!
Are they singing, "Put your shoulder to the wheel"? I LOVE it when they sing that song and do those little motions!
Precious little shots. And I love what you're doing with Noah's hair for school. So dapper!
Post a Comment