More about my excuse for being MIA in a minute. I couldn't let Clara's party go undocumented...I don't know when I will be able to be that ambitious again. Think woodland, fairy tea party....it turned out AMAZING, truly magical. Clara Jane has never been so happy, so sweet, so gratious. She placed little treats for the fairies in nutshells and checked to make sure they were eating them. There was dancing, fairy/bird house making, treats, and merriment enjoyed by all. I swiped these shots (with permission) straight from Ms. pinkpeachcake(Darcie).
Now to the other news...let's call it a Mother's Day miracle to share and my excuse for not blogging. Baby #4 is coming our way in late october. We have been laughing in that "wow, we are still trying to figure out managing our three!". We have already had many miracles and know this is what is meant for our cute, all be it, crazy family. So, 65 shots down...only 300+ to go (miracle #1 I didn't have any pulmonary embolisms the first six weeks I was unknowingly pregnant. miracle #2 the shots went to generic in the past 6 months which takes them from our out of pocket cost of $1,000 a month to $10!). I'm praying for an easier 2nd trimester otherwise I can't promise the blogging will be any better (I've been in complete survival mode...really come over and take a seat on a pile of laundry and you'll see!) Despite some of the challenges we are SUPER excited...and that's right Noah will be in Kindergarten then Clara 3, Rowan 1, +newborn!!!



9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Oh Laura...I'm so excited for you! You are such an adorable mommy, I'm so happy you get to have another. Not fun pregnancy though and all the shots...way to be a trooper for those cute kiddos. Wish I was there to come help you fold laundry! :) And LOVE the fairy party pictures...so cute.
Congrats Lolly! Awesome news! I'm glad to see you blogging again.
Love the pics! Thank you Darcy and thank you Laura for sharing them here! Time is flying by and so much has happened since that special b-day it is great to get a delicious do-over from the photos. Guess it might be time for Josh to do some guest posting, Noah could probably help him..maybe Clara could too, just to make sure the topics cover more than firemen, helicopters and surfboards. The bets are on...are we getting another redhead or finally that little blondie I've been dreaming about? Congratulations and DO NOT WORRY about the laundry. There's not been a mother in history that has not been overwhelmed by that little monster of a task at one point or another. Here's some dreaming for you, coming from my own experience..there will be a day, it will come sooner than you think, when it will be just you and Josh at home, laundry will be 2-3 loads per week, bubble baths will be available at virtually any time of day, and you will wonder, why did I ever worry about laundry?
:) :) :) :)
Four is a beautiful number. Way to count miracles, Lo! They will keep coming. Love you.
yeah. i am so excited for you guys.
Laura, I am so happy for you. Congratulations! Honestly, going from three to four is not such a big change. You find your groove pretty quick and then just go with it.
PS. Piles of laundry make excellent seats. Just saying! :)
That's wonderful news, Laura! Congrats Stika Fam!!!
Hey Laura! So happy for you! You definitely get a blogging pass while surviving 1st trimester...
Oh my goodness, congrats! So I have been e-mailing back and forth with Kari trying to find a time to get together and tried calling but your phone is disconnected. We need to hang out!
Post a Comment