Sacramento has an awesome railroad museum. I have wanted to take Noah for years and it finally worked on our visit with my parents. Noah loved it. We all did. Mom was a trooper with her injured ankle. I had forgotten how large trains really are. Daddy and Noah trying out the engineer spot.
Wheelchair came in handy for more than just Grandma.
Even Rowan was caught the magic of trains.
The second floor was completely dedicated to model trains. Noah was in HEAVEN (G-Pa Too!)
Grandpa chatting up one of the many eager volunteers on a mail car.
3 comments:
This place looks classic. I can just imagine how fun that must have been for Noah. Now, I'm just sayin', you really don't have to hold both those little angel girls at once...put that hubster to work for me!
I haven't been there in years. How fun. I bet Dad LOVED hangin' with his fellow train-loving grandson!
I will forgive you the incredibly gross picture of my posture in that chair because of Noah's endearing snuggle. And also because it was such a FUN day!
Post a Comment