Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Monterey Bay

We left Josh to work in a quiet house and took the littles on a day trip to Monterey. Outings are so much more fun with our own "Mary Poppins" (Beck). Clara loved chasing birds, riding the elevator, and being Ariel in the shell. Noah was brave, chatted with everyone, enjoyed the tides and waves. Rowan loved to splash in the water!




On the way home we stopped at a local growers stand and picked up artichokes for dinner. Lovely, lovely.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

The aquarium is such a great place for the kids to learn and explore. Well done. Great choice for an adventure. (I loved being a part of it too.)
You forgot to mention your love of petting the bat rays.

Peg said...

I want to come! I want to come! Or I guess it's too late?

Lissy Sarvela said...

Me too, Me too!!!

I am beyond jealous. But so thrilled that you and your sweet fam are having such a fun time. And way lucky for all the Becky time!

Is it just me or do the kids all look like they've grown an inch since they've be gone?!?! Argh!

Grammy Pat said...

I'll say the kids look bigger, especially Clara, the clearly now big girl sister! Sorry I wasn't able to make the trip up, but good thing I got home when I did, woke up to 4 inches of snow this morning in Springville! Thanks for taking all these adorable photos, see you next week!

Lisa said...

Love the aquarium! We need to go a few more times before our year pass expires. I wish we could have met you there!! We also have a picture in that giant clam. My kid's favorite is the giant octopus and mine is the new sea horse exhibit--love!!