Monday, February 7, 2011

California I'm coming home...

Josh headed off to surf.

 
We are here. One month. Steps from the beach. Sunshine streaming through the windows.  Treats from Trader Joe's filling the cupboard.  I can't believe a week has already passed!  We had a great time visiting Grandma and Grandpa on the way out...(that will have to be a seperate post).  We figured the weather in Santa Cruz would be in the 50's most of the time we were here and hoped that we would get a few days of sunshine here and there.  So far,  60's and 70's the whole time!  A breeze through my hair, sunshine on my shoulder, has definately given me a skip in my step and a song in my heart.  Kids have slipped into the routine pretty quick (beach, treats, naps, repeat) We are happy.

5 comments:

Shanalyn Wilde said...

I'm so happy for you guys, but so jealous! I would love to have a little warmth and beach right now! How fun for you guys to be there for a month! Enjoy! :)

Cindy said...

Whoa, wait a minute...did you move or is this a vacation? Either way I'm jealous. Enjoy the warmth and sunshine, there is 3 ft of snow on the ground here.

laura kate said...

Just a long vacation (hasn't stopped us from picking up house flyers where ever we go).

Lissy Sarvela said...

Is it just me, or does NOah look like he belongs there? A little Norcal surfer/skater.

We miss you, but sounds like you don't miss us. :)

Enjoy!!! Love you. (Scout says Hi)

Jessa said...

Oh I'm so jealous, wish I were there! Holiday's are over, lets get together when you get back!