I have had to cling to those words from an old song I sang in high school as my patience for a lingering winter lapses. Here are a few shots of the first of over 200 tulips we planted in the fall start to bloom. They are mostly all out now, unfortunately, covered with snow at this moment in time.
Little Row is 2 months now, I can't believe it.
8 comments:
It's May Day - and you left me a "basket" of beauty. Beautiful words, beautiful pictures, beautiful flowers, and beautiful children. Thank you for my Maybasket.
(and "little Row", do you call her that? adorable. love the last pic in her Minnie Mouse hairbow.)
She is a cutie! I can't believe she is already 2 months. I can't figure out who she looks like.
Corene- I can answer that one- Rowan looks like Laura as a baby. Totally.
Thanks Lo for the great pictures. I also can't believe you planted 200 bulbs. Crazy, but lovely.
so darling!!! ok that cute little boy Daniel who lives next to Lissy well he decieded to dig up all my tulips that I had planted in my pots this year. Yup they were all on my driveway in the stree where he had thrown them. He was caught red handed with my pots tiped over and all the dirt all over my driveway. When I told the mom she said "Oh so sorry" that was it.. I miss my littel noha and little rowan is too cute for words!
It sounds like we have found the culprit of MY tulip destruction now too. very interesting!
P.S. LOVE these chicklets! SO stinking cute. And the outfits, you're killing me.
I can't believe your little row is getting so grown up, we miss you guys and want to play. Lets wish for warm weather and take the herd of kiddos to the park. I hope all is well with you and your sweet family.
Great pics of spring...my math is late, but isn't that Little Row 3 months? She just gets more lovely every day, and loving the birthday skirt on Clara. Little boys smelling flowers is a great sign for the future, I believe, as it gives strong hope for them to follow in their Dad's footsteps and propose with bouquets by the dozens.
rowan!!! you are edible. little marshmallow girl. better keep her away from me lo. and the two other get more sweet every day.
Post a Comment