Laurakate isa wonderful mother and I have to say that as long as I've known her I knew she would be. For whatever reason we've been blessed with three of the most beautiful, thoughtful, funny, and at times...(ok maybe most of the time) challenging children in the whole entire world. The beautiful, thoughtful and funnypart make the challenging times for me bearable (but I get to escape to the office for 8-10 hours a day) To take on the all day (and currently all night) responsibility that she does is to me super-human.
She is truly one in million and I'm grateful to have someone as amazing as her teach, care for, and guide our little ones.
5 comments:
Ah, that's really sweet Josh. I agree whole heartedly. Laura is an amazing mother. I am so proud of her.
thanks josh, you've got me blushing as you beat me to writing a post about my own dear mom.
What a lovely gift, Josh, to slip in at 5:30 AM and start Mother's Day that way. We all love a hug, a helping hand, and a word of appreciation. It really helps. Nice. (I agree with you, she is remarkable. And you make a good team.)
Josh are you avalible to give husband lessons?
Thanks to the both of you for giving us such a bounty of wonderful children who can read seventeen books in one sitting and think that's just about right. The hubby-wifey love shows all the way down through the kiddies cute little smiles and perhaps the heart of that love is best displayed in their gorgeous red hair. Heart on. Love you both.
Post a Comment