
Noah's first day of preschool.
Oh my big boy, he is so brave. Newcastle has a pretty strict drop off/pick up procedure where you stay in the car and pull around while a helper takes them out and leads them to class (even on the first day). As a past kindergarten teacher I totally see the wisdom and safety of that, but as a mom, it was so hard driving away seeing his big eyes filled with uncertainty. The drive home I let the tears flow. He had a great first day and just loves the sandbox and basketball hoops during play time.
Pregnacy bump and bruises.Yeah! I'm into my second trimester. I thought I'd document the tummy bruises from the twice daily shots. I hope it was not too much skin for you. So happy to be 15 weeks.
Clara loves being Noah's sidekick. They take daily rides up and down the driveway. We're trying to figure some sort of shovel hookup to have them plow in the winter:).
5 comments:
I know he's your baby, but he's kind of mine too. (I lay claim on all my neices and nephews. That's the great benefit of being the single aunt.)That first picture made me well up. I can easily imagine your drive home. He looks so excited. I'm so proud of him. Where do the years go?
Picture2: poor belly, but worth it
picture3: What is Clara thinking? She's staring down the camera. I laughed out loud.
Wow! I can't imagine taking Lincoln to preschool! That's why he's not enrolled yet. What a cute, big cheesy smile he has...and how cute is Clara as his little side kick!?! I hope you are feeling well...poor tummy! And...how delicious do your cupcakes look! I am way impressed you can bake something w/o a real recipe...impressive.
I would save the picture of your poor tummy and use it for ransome when your baby is a teenager. Do you see what I had to go through for you? Do you?!
so fun that your big boy is in school I know the feeling of watching them walk into preschool thinking wow hes so big, but just wait it doesn't get get any better when you are watching him walk into Alta by himself to register and thinking to your self where did all that time go? I cried all the way home too, I guess thing will never change when we love our littel kiddies.
awwwwwww.... noah and clara are getting sooo big! they're adorable. i miss them...and you guys, too. :)
Post a Comment