
C.J., Clarajane, Claire, Clara, or Dara is one!
She has brought so much joy to our family. On her actual first birthday the 21st of March she decided she is walker. It still freaks me out when I catch her cruising around solo out of the corner of my eye. She loves to follow around her brother she adores and Scout. She loves buttons, books, stairs, laughing, playing piano, toy cars (of noah's), water, cleaning, other little girls and the outside. She dislikes extended time in her car seat, bottles, sleeping through the night (well, she hasn't done it yet to know), and anything taken away from her. She has a delicate touch (even with her cake she gently dipped one finger in the icing and licked, so dainty!) and her tender heart is balanced by quite the adventuresome (climb anything) and determined side. I feel so lucky to witness every step on the way.
5 comments:
Clara Jane, I am amazed at the little person you already are. You have a twinkle in your eye and a laughing grin that makes me smile and wonder what you are thinking. (I know you have a lot going though that little head of yours. I can see the wheels turning.) There is much to discover about you through the coming years. I wrote a note about the aunt I want to be for you the night you were born. I hope I can be a person you look to and love. I love you dearly. Love, your fellow redhead - Aunt Beck
what a sweet series of pictures, and your little profile of her also! Clara has always been a pretty little thing, but she seems to change and have something new in her face every time I get to see her. Beck is so right about the twinkle, sometimes her eyes fairly snap with energy and thoughts. the various expressions of her many smiles are elfin, comical, and precious. lucky you, lucky her! love you all!
[I was glad to see such a great gallery of her pics, the luau shot of her was slightly obscured by the beloved bink :)]
That little C.J. owns her very own special place in my heart. I like to take credit for helping to "encourage" her to walk. :) And now that she can walk, I am also proud to say that she regularly walks TO me to give me big loves before she's off on another adventure. Happy B-Day Clara Jane!!!
That was so sweet! What a great little summary!
Miss Clara is darling! Missing our girl's trip already. How was Hawaii?
Post a Comment