I've needed to write down some of these noah quotes before they are forgotten. These were hilarious when said so if they crash and burn, blame the writer, not the cute three year old.
Background: Noah and his neighbor buddy talking about helicopters.
noah: "that's my helicawer"
robbie: "noah, your not saying it right it's HEL-I-COCK-KER"
noah: "HEL-I-DOCTOR"
robbie: "Better, it's a hard word. Now say AM-BLU-ANCE. That's hard too."
noah: "AM-U-LANCE. That is hard, but BUS is not hard."
robbie: "Yeah bus is not hard."
Background: Noah has started Joy school and is loving it. They have been talking about goals (his is to pull up his own pants after going potty). One night, Becky was over for dinner and during a lull in the conversation Noah pipes up, "Aunt Beck, what goal are you working on?"
Background: Noah has started Joy school and is loving it. They have been talking about goals (his is to pull up his own pants after going potty). One night, Becky was over for dinner and during a lull in the conversation Noah pipes up, "Aunt Beck, what goal are you working on?"
Last two have a bit of self awareness theme...
Background: Daddy and Noah having a tickle fight in the kitchen. Daddy (gently) pokes at Noah's chest area. Noah changes his disposition from laughter to very solemn. Gets big, teary eyes and says so seriously,"Careful Daddy, it's my life."
Background: Just this morning I swing Noah up into my arms and pat his bum. "No, no mommy. That's my privacy."
8 comments:
The ambulance quote is priceless. As for me, it was pretty funny to be called out by a 3 year old. Noah is a really funny kid. I love hanging out with him. I'm glad you're writing a few of these down to remember later
So, so, so cute! I think three year olds are my favorite.
Love your blog, your photos, and your top 25 list. I vaguely remember the hair cutting incident....so funny.
I love little kids! They say the funniest things. Noah sounds like such a fun little boy. We will have to meet some day. Did I ever mention how beautiful your family picture is? I love it!!!!!!
That Robby kid must be pretty cute! I hadn't heard that story- thanks for sharing! I just love those two together. Little boys say the funniest things!
those are too funny!
don't you just love this age you are so great for writing this all down, I have forgoten so much! Keep it up
a little heads up on the book. It turned in the middle I didn't like her motives for her novel, and the ending was realy different but still a great book. it realy makes you think about what's important in life, certainly not a new couch ok maybe and new couch if you have holes in it or spots all over it right?
Post a Comment