It's worth the wait (watching the entire video) for Grammies and Aunties ( all others may just be getting too much of a glimpse into a typical night at the Stikas. ) Clara took her first steps on MLK day and has taken them here and there since then. She prefers using mom as a walker, or the security of her stroller. I am in no rush to move her to the toddler stage. I am happy to oblige in holding on as long as I can.
4 comments:
priceless!!! oh my goodness, it really was a glimpse into a typical evening with the Stikas. (was this FHE?) not only was the walking worth waiting for, the whole thing was worthy of an instant replay.
hard to say what was sweeter, Clara's performance or Daddy and Noah's excitement over it!
(cute haircut on Noah)
"Say something cute..."
"helicopter."
Classic Noah.
I love that Clara's walking was captured right at the beginning. Thanks for the glimpse. This Auntie LOVED it.
I know you love feedback darling so I just wanted you to know I love our blog and I appreciate that you do every last little bit of it. Three cheers for Laurakate!! (say it with me) Hip Hip (now you say) Hooray! X3
Keeley took her first steps several weeks ago too but hasn't done much more than that, too scared! That's okay she's still my baby, she's not suppose to be walking yet, right?
Post a Comment