I couldn't resist sharing just a few of the family pictures we had done a while ago. Noah had just turned three and Clara six months. They will be cherished for years to come. (thanks diana!)
Oh my goodness, these pictures are heart-soaring! (sometimes you just have to make up a word) They would make me happy even if I didn't know the angel faces in them.
Laura you should be in a magazine! your family is so beautiful. like i said when your dear friend who takes those gorgouse photos comes down let me know I've got to hire her.
I love all these pictures Laura, thanks for sharing them! How fun...this is the results I want when I get pictures and it just hasn't happened yet. You have a beautiful family! And I love your little project you came up with. I must admit, being a mom of boys it took me a minute to figure out what they were for, other than being absolutely cute wall hangings.
10 comments:
Oh my goodness, these pictures are heart-soaring! (sometimes you just have to make up a word) They would make me happy even if I didn't know the angel faces in them.
Laura you should be in a magazine! your family is so beautiful. like i said when your dear friend who takes those gorgouse photos comes down let me know I've got to hire her.
WOW. These do belong in advertising. The rest of us can only dream to be like your beautiful family
i LOVE LOVE the one of you and your precious little friend.
So cute, love the one of the baby with the flower in her hair. I want to learn how to take good photos like those. One day!
So very cute! We just got your Christmas card today and love the picture of Clara. She is so beautiful. You are such a beautiful family.
Amazing pics! Wow. Really lovely.
I love all these pictures Laura, thanks for sharing them! How fun...this is the results I want when I get pictures and it just hasn't happened yet. You have a beautiful family! And I love your little project you came up with. I must admit, being a mom of boys it took me a minute to figure out what they were for, other than being absolutely cute wall hangings.
Those pictures are so cute!
They are so adorable! I bet you are just loving new photos! I always love the candidness of pictures. You will cherish these forever!!!
Post a Comment