Friday, August 24, 2012

summer school, mommy style :)

Read Sunbread and made the recipe from the story

Part of "Car Camp" many of the ideas from my friends blog Toddler Approved.

Even Ben got in on the fun.

Ofcourse the car wash after the painting.

Sorting first then counting.

Building tracks is a tough job!

Marshmallows and toothpick fun (idea from curious george on PBS)

good start

impressive

expected :)

red light green light

mini volcanoes (vinegar with food coloring and baking soda)
I started off very motivated at the start of summer and here at the end.  We do things more like water coloring, play dough, and reading. 

4 comments:

Peg said...

fun, fun, fun for them
work, a little fun, more work for you
BRAVO!

(cute ideas)

Lissy Sarvela said...

You are kind of a superwoman!! I can't believe how much effort you put into all these.

Rebecca said...

your kids are lucky to have you Lo. this seems like a fun filled summer

RC Cola said...

You are such a good mom! I wish we lived closer so our kids could play togehter!