Wednesday, May 30, 2012

noah's update


  • Noah is finishing up his Kindergarten year, enjoying his last days with Miss Thornell.  He is also finishing up a good season of soccer on the "best team ever white knights". 
  •  Noah loves skateboarding and saved up his allowance for 6 wks to buy his very own (he had borrowed his cousin Jack's).  Walmart had it on sale for $7 dollars so he even had a few bucks to spend at yard sales as well.   
  • Noah was on his way to perfect attendance 2 wks until school was out (nothing I was pushing, he has just been super healthy this year)  He said he didn't feel well so I checked his temp and asked about symptoms (none/none). After deliberating I sent him off to school...ten minutes prior to school letting out he threw up in class.  I felt SO terrible!  He winded up having strep and was out the rest of the week.  
  •  Noah is obsessed with singing that song, "tonight, we are young, so we set the world on fire"....even the little girls are singing it!  He gets pretty pumped. 
  •  On my birthday I was making lunch and he said mom "what do you feel?" "Do you feel my love?"  I certainly did. Clara followed by holding her heart and sending love.  best. present. ever.


noah was a rattlesnake in a desert habitat for school.  The note said to have them come to school in costume. By the time we came for the program there was little left resembling a snake but he remembered his 3 facts great!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

This silly guy is my buddy. He is so fun. I'm loving watching him grow up

Lissy Sarvela said...

He's my favorite yard sale partner.
He can barter down even the toughest seller. And if they don't budge...he just walks away saying, "Let's go to a real yard sale". (sassy...but so funny)!

I also love hearing him sing that song by "Fun". Now every time I hear it on the radio I think of him. Great memory!