Sunday, February 19, 2012

row row

  •  She twinkles. While watching a show, reading a story, running, dancing she is twinkling.
  •  Her whole face lights up when she smiles. 
  •  I love how much enjoyment she takes in the little things...a silly fishy balloon stuck on the ceiling, being chased, thrown on the bed, taking a bath, have a story read, getting a treat.  
  • She LOVES daddy.  She tries sneaking down to him in the basement home office.  I've caught her lying on the stairs waiting for him to come home.  Sometimes, she even calls him "buddy".  Buddy's love and adoration is mutual and the two our often found sneaking treats, cuddling to stories together!
  • I have this panging in my heart several times a day  when she says "down baby, down baby".  She has had to share a little of her precious baby time with brother Ben.  I wish I could hold each of my children as much as they wanted. 
  • She loves dresses, dressing up, caring for her dolls, bears, esp. taking them on stroller rides,  watching tangled, library trips, swinging, climbing up on anything precarious or dangerous, nursery, her aunts, singing and dancing!
  • She doesn't love loud noise, jetted tubs, horn beeps, blenders, new people, having her teeth brushed.
Happy 2nd Birthday my sweet girl.  I love, love, love you!


4 comments:

Pat Stika said...

Love her too. Love her twenty, in fact! Such a cutie pie and plays so nicely with cousin Kai!

Peg said...

Rowan Abigail - It was great reading your description/tribute to her. That is rich profile for just two years old and she is all that. Definitely twinkles.

Thanks for not adding me to her not-favorite-things list.:) Even though I bring out an "oh-oh" reaction (for good reason) she is so endearing and a delightful flirter.

Here is a VERY little ditty for a very little person - sing to the tune of "When You Wish Upon a Star":
Rowan, here's a song for you,
Such a sweet girl, now you're two!
Twinkly birthday girl,
Your grandma
loves
you
too.

Lissy Sarvela said...

Yeah, that little twinkler has a special place in my heart too. She knows just how to look at you to make your heart just melt and feel like you're the most important person in the world! Happy Bday Row Row.

Rebecca said...

Rowan is a delightful. I love her joy in bath time, dancing, and dresses. I adore how Becky is pronounced Ducky. I love the way she'll plop into my lap or hold on for dear life when I need to set her down. She enchants (with those BLUE eyes!) all those she encounters. We're blessed to have her.