Wednesday, January 18, 2012

clara's preschool program

Rowan loves any occation to wear a dress.
She took the performance very serious and did wonderfully!
The proud brother that sang along from the audience.

I kinda love that Newcastle (Clara's Preschool) does a Christmas program.  In my years of teaching in California the closest we got to Christmas was Winter Soltice.  It included elf hats, angel halos... bring on the red and green! Clara sang, clanged her heart out.  We got to enjoy "One little light on the Christmas tree"  probably a hundred times this season.  Noah learned O Tannabaum for his sing along and shared it equally as much. 

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love how expressive each child is. They're such cute kids. I wish I had been there

Pat Stika said...

Yeah for Newcastle! So sweet to hear little Clara's voice practicing while I had them down for the sleepover. Caught a bit of the video on Josh's phone last time I saw him, loved it. These special times come and go so quickly, thank you for documenting and sharing. XOXOXO

Peg said...

Every picture priceless!!!