He may be taking on the nick name Big Ben with these stats. At his 2 month checkup he wieghed in at 13lbs and 24in height. That is nearly doubling his body wieght and growing 6 inches in 2months! He gave us the sweetest Christmas present by smiling huge his first time on Christmas Eve. He is super snuggly...nestles right in on my chest (one of the sweetest pleasures of life). He loves to hold my hand when he nurses. He tolorates the loves, pokes, tantrums of his siblings like only a forth child can. I love, love, love him!
4 comments:
I love love love him too
Look at that smile!!
Oh Lolly, he is sweet. I love the hand holding thing. And the pictures prove it - blond hair! Funny that should be a surprise, but after the gorgeous gallery of red hair so far, it is!
Yeah, i love that little chunk. He's a lovey!
Post a Comment