After struggling so much with my first 4 months of another "high risk" pregnancy my Relief Society President suggested a darling family of girls that might be able to help. So, this summer I hired an amazing girl come in two days a week for a couple hours. It has been heaven sent, she cheerfully does laundry, involves/plays with the kids, and even taught me some basics of sewing/quilting. She's off to BYU next week, and she will be missed. I don't think I've rested as much as I should of, but it feels so good to get more than basic housekeeping done. (I've got the pantry, some closets, and craft room organized and several crafts that had been beckoning me to finish). Here are a few...
 |
| This is a doll quilt made from the scraps of the one for the new baby. |
 |
| Becky and I worked on this art for Clara's room. |
 |
| Dressing up Clara's Preschool book bag. |
 |
| Gardening. |
3 comments:
Wow. This girl sounds amazing. And how fun to get so many cute things done.
If that's what you call a rest, I'd love to see what you call working hard! Adorable things!!
Give me a warm, fresh-from-the-vine tomato and it is a perfect summer day. I see your basil too. Yum
Love it all, especially the little bag. You have been busy!
Post a Comment