Thursday, July 21, 2011
swim lessons
Yeah... for swim lessons, for Aunt Lissy's pool (and treats), for good teachers, cousin carpool and lesson buddies. Noah and Clara LOVED them and everyday Clara is telling me,"it sure looks like a good swim lesson day". My greatest stress was trying to keep little Rowan out of the water. We have continued playing all the fun games out of the water (alligator what time is it? fishy in the basket, etc)...but it's just not the same. I'm thinking how we can manage one more session this season while they are so pumped. I was pumped too, to get to hang out with Darcie. Why is it always when you get in a good routine of visiting, someone has to go and move. (I really am happy for them and grateful we got some sweet memories in before they leave.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love these little water babies. I am happy to have more family in Cali, but I am sorry for you and the cousins. You'll just need to move back. :)
Let's get them in the last session that starts next week. :)
i miss seeing my little fishies!
What I havent looked at your blog for a while did your kids grow up over night??? wow what a great family you have we miss you guys.
Post a Comment