Enjoying Daddy Time
Enjoying the new front yard on a Sunday Evening
Enjoying a "stay"cation in Park City (Heber Creeper, Pool time, Olympic Park) back in August.
Enjoying Rowan's first snow of the season.
Testing out Daddy's "Bunny" Scout gear before one of his many campouts. Maybe next year we will manage to take it outside.
One little, two little, three little...
...the yogurt incident. Love a girl that doesn't mind sticky.
Enjoying memories, looking forward to the many more that await us. Happy New Year!
4 comments:
Happy New Year, cuties! Those kidlets are so adorable they are almost edible. (Hoping not to sound like the witch in Hansel and Gretl)
p.s. I love a mom who loves a girl who doesn't mind sticky!
Aw man! I adore these kidlets. These are such fun pictures. I haven't seen any of them before. Thanks for sharing!!!
Sweet little photographic memories. What a fun and crazy little group of munchkins you have.
Thanks for the New Year's Eve party last night...it was a BLAST!!!!
cute cute and double cute! what a darling set of kids! happy new year
Post a Comment