Back to the magical ones.
| Visiting Aunt Donna, a true warrior of a woman. Battling years of cancer with grace, hope and humor! |
| First moments in Disneyland |
| Never too early to enjoy the magic. |
| Magically becoming a beautiful kitty cat. |
| Chocolate cake...always magical (looks how sad Rowan is not to get some). |
| Sharing the magic with a friend. |
| Ride with mom and she holds you tight the whole time. |
| Hands up in the air when you ride with dad. (looks a little bit like the Y M in YMCA) |
| Meeting Ariel |
6 comments:
These pictures were so fun to look through. There were obviously a lot of magical moments. The kids look so happy. I am curious: what was Noah telling Ariel? It certainly looked like he had her attention. :)
Wonderful pics! Thank you so much for sharing these...looks like a wonderful trip to the Magic Kingdom!
I hadn't seen any of these shots yet. They're fantastic!
That looks so fun, your kids are getting so big!
the photo of Noah have an indepth conversation with a princess is so funny I smiled all day thinking about it! what great kids you have we miss you still.
I have to keep coming back to these and am just eating them up. How many babies do you know that smile for every pic, except of course when they're missing out on chocolate cake, besides Rowan. Way to go Row!
I was just thinking about 1 year ago, trips to the hospital, shots in the belly, and how much better this fall is!
Post a Comment