Sweet Cheeks is just the right sentiment for this little lovie. Still, I have super admiration for you handling all three tykes at once, all day, every day, and think you're quite the bomb, as well.
Oh my goodness Laura! She is precious...what a doll. I LOVE her sparkly blue eyes! I wish I could have seen her in person when we were there last. Hopefully we can catch up another time soon!
6 comments:
With the two that came before Rowan we were due for some above average sweetness =)
She is such a love. Thanks for the generous sprinkling of fairy dust, the whole world looks better!
It's also those big blue eyes. They're so beautiful
Sweet Cheeks is just the right sentiment for this little lovie. Still, I have super admiration for you handling all three tykes at once, all day, every day, and think you're quite the bomb, as well.
Oh my goodness Laura! She is precious...what a doll. I LOVE her sparkly blue eyes! I wish I could have seen her in person when we were there last. Hopefully we can catch up another time soon!
Sweet cheeks and CRAZY HAIR. I love that head of hair. And i love that Noah once even said, "Why does our baby have crazy hair"? SO STINKING CUTE!!!
Post a Comment