What? I don't see anything. Nice picture of your stairs, though.
NICE!!! Start 'em young, Captain Noah!!
Cindy made me laugh even more, but I was already laughing at my little spin and twirl girl being the mother of g.i.jane.
Such a cute picture! Does this mean Noah will have to take a turn being dressed up by his sister? (In our family it would mean a pink/purple/dancing/princess theme.)Patti
The Southern California Aunties are already scheming on pink camo they saw at Penneys...Love this pic, though.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What? I don't see anything. Nice picture of your stairs, though.
NICE!!! Start 'em young, Captain Noah!!
Cindy made me laugh even more, but I was already laughing at my little spin and twirl girl being the mother of g.i.jane.
Such a cute picture! Does this mean Noah will have to take a turn being dressed up by his sister? (In our family it would mean a pink/purple/dancing/princess theme.)
Patti
The Southern California Aunties are already scheming on pink camo they saw at Penneys...Love this pic, though.
Post a Comment