There's nothing like being homebound for six weeks to make family relations even closer. Clara and Noah have become the best of friends, compadres, and more often then not partners in crime. I am so happy to have them entertain each other while I am feeding Rowan (which seems to be nonstop).
looking for leprechauns
building forts


playing puppies
using the material they picked out to make baby blankets for the united way as capes

making up songs at the piano

disclaimer: Noah does have other clothes without camo, but since November it is a daily struggle to have him wear anything else...just picking my "battles".
4 comments:
Ahhhh...you are killing me. They are SO sweet together. What a great big brother he is letting her tag along and helping her through this tough little transition in her life (as evidenced by the previous blog post). :)
Love these kiddos!
and, nothing like a little one in the house to make these two seem so grown up! I like the way they're working at those chord positions on the piano..
Precious pictures! Hey, they get around, don't they? Busy, busy.
Camo, what camo? (love the expression on the princess's face)
Oh my heavens. How did I miss this posting for 3 days?!
I love hearing that they're such great friends. That is perfect and so sweet. Great job capturing these "normal" things, since I know this sweet time will pass too quickly.
Post a Comment