Such a cute post...looks like a fun and special Christmas. Um...I had to do a double take on the picture of you and Josh...you're 7 months preggo???!?!! Hope you're feeling well!
Lovely..I am so glad you had the stregth to take these pics and document this Christmas. NOT an easy task when running after two little almond roca filled angels and carrying another soon to come.
Whatever Darce...that nativity image will always be burned in my mind as my favorite memory of this holiday season! :) (Construction working shepherd and all)
I my goodness we miss you guys. Looks like you had a wonderful chirstmas. cant wait to see the new little one!!! I can't imagin anything cuter than clara!
9 comments:
So fun! Love and miss you guys to pieces. Happy New Year!
Such a cute post...looks like a fun and special Christmas. Um...I had to do a double take on the picture of you and Josh...you're 7 months preggo???!?!! Hope you're feeling well!
Lovely..I am so glad you had the stregth to take these pics and document this Christmas. NOT an easy task when running after two little almond roca filled angels and carrying another soon to come.
till ringing, singing, on their way..
every picture and activity is a precious Christmas memory. I agree with Pat, lovely.
Love those little angels
i'm sorry but why is there a construction worker in your nativity?
Whatever Darce...that nativity image will always be burned in my mind as my favorite memory of this holiday season! :) (Construction working shepherd and all)
I my goodness we miss you guys. Looks like you had a wonderful chirstmas. cant wait to see the new little one!!! I can't imagin anything cuter than clara!
Your kids are getting so big, we need to get together! When is your baby due?
Post a Comment