Big, uncomfortable, tired but excited for the upcoming events. I'd love to say that the following pictures are the nursery for baby #3 but they are of Clara's room that I am just finishing up. I picked up the number cards at a cute shop at Sundance when we went on the Alpine Loop outing in the fall and instantly had a vision of how I'd use them in her room. (I wish my follow through had been as instant...3 months later.) As for new baby, I've cleared room in my closet for her clothes, changing station, etc. With our new house layout I felt keeping her close trumped cute nursery of her own. The favorite movie line "nobody puts baby in a corner" comes to mind, however this somebody's putting baby in the closet (at least for now).
Who says horizontal stripes aren't flattering? Yikes, I know I will regret posting this one.
9 comments:
I've been thinking about you and how close you are. We need to get together soon before d-day. Love you guys.
cute. and i LOVE the number cards.
How cute Laura! You look adorable...especially with horizontal stripes and those number cards for Clara are absolutely darling. What a fun idea. I hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to see pix of your precious new one.
Thanks for the post! Of course you're still here...in between sweeping up dirt from the happy and busy builders at your house..who has time to post? I think the baby in the room idea is mighty fine...definitely preferable to climbing the stairs in the middle of the night!
You look adorable. Can't wait to see the new little one.
Lolly, you look so cute! Love the stripes.
Can't wait for new baby girl. See you soon
You're so crafty (in a good way) and creative! The room looks beautiful! Good luck!
Cute room Laura, good luck with baby #3!
today taylor was begging to play with Noah they love comming over to you house Britton said yes I will go and tend so that Laura wont have to get up to do anything. I don't think they realize how hard it is to be so preg. and have neighbor kids underfoot. I told them you were tired and maybe this spring after the baby is here and you guys are up for it we could take noah or Britton could come over and tend them for you. You are missed so much!!!! come and say hi when you are over to your sis's. We love you good luck with the baby.
Post a Comment