Yes, that is our NEW trampoline in the ditch on the other side of our SIX FOOT fence. It was an incredibly windy night (the kind that keeps you awake worrying if the the roof is still attached) and in the morning this is what we found. We were so shocked that it could of taken flight high enough to clear the fence and everything. Unfortunately, it bent, ripped through the metal frame, and is completely broken. Noah, in particular, is so bummed. I have to laugh that we thought we were done dealing with wind by moving off of South Mountain. I fear I'm going to have to start a whole section on the misadventures at the Stika Homestead.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
there she blows!!!
Yes, that is our NEW trampoline in the ditch on the other side of our SIX FOOT fence. It was an incredibly windy night (the kind that keeps you awake worrying if the the roof is still attached) and in the morning this is what we found. We were so shocked that it could of taken flight high enough to clear the fence and everything. Unfortunately, it bent, ripped through the metal frame, and is completely broken. Noah, in particular, is so bummed. I have to laugh that we thought we were done dealing with wind by moving off of South Mountain. I fear I'm going to have to start a whole section on the misadventures at the Stika Homestead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
that is so laaaaame! trampoline insurance? poor noah.
Whoa! I guess those hang gliders at the point of the mountain are there for good reason! (do you live near there? :)
That is such a bummer! I remember one year growing up the wind caught our trampoline up too and twisted it all up. Bye bye trampoline. You got to dig one of those huge holes and put it in the ground :)
Our childhood trampoline did the same thing. He blew right off the top of our hill in Livermore all the way down to the bottom. I wonder how many trampolines say goodbye to the wind.
that really is such a shame. i know how much noah loved it.
hahaha! I should NOT laugh, but for some reason im just picturing waking up in the morning to find that. . i think id have to laugh! HOW??? I mean seriously. But on a side note. .im sorry!
Post a Comment