Saturday, October 10, 2009

stika family fun

Grandma and Grandpa Stika took us to our first Bees game. We had a super time!

Adam and Darcie had an amazing show in Provo that Josh and I went to, and left the kids with Grandma and Grandpa. We turned it into a mini family vacation by spending over that night. We woke up in the morning to crepes, picked fresh blackberries, and went to the Provo farmer's market. Yummm! I dreamed of those blackberries for a week.



3 comments:

Lissy Sarvela said...

My fave is the FULL mouth shot of Clara there at the end. A girl after my own heart. Remember the good old days picking blackberries in our front year in LOP? loved it!

Rebecca said...

HOW did I miss this post?! I never miss 'em. Anyway... It was a delight to read. Fun times.

Peg said...

The game was a nice idea. And boy is Lis right! Did you know you were capturing that image of Clara? hysterical!

[I never saw it either, Beck, until today.]