Saturday, October 10, 2009

FHE craft


This is when procrastination promotes ingenuity. I was picking up dinner and was thinking of what to do for our family home evening activity (that night) when it came to me. I grabbed some extra napkins (one for everyone...even scouty). Instead of using them for dinner I had us make a little ghosts (one for each of us). The grand finale was taking them upstairs to hang them from the ceiling fan. Noah turned the switch and then he and Clara danced at the magic of our ghost family taking flight.

2 comments:

Lissy Sarvela said...

I saw those at your house the other day and meant to ask about them. Now I know the sweet history behind them. Very creative. Kudos!

Cindy said...

What a great idea! I can hardly wait till Christian is old enough to do projects like this. Too cute!