


I lOvE fall!!! It's truly the season for all senses. I am actually looking more like a pumpkin than I should at this stage in the pregnancy due to my pumpkin obsession...pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin bread (yes, I have made/and eaten all of those in the past week!) We have loved our fall walks, trips to the park, working in the yard, getting to have a fire, hot cocoa, soups, sweaters, frost in the morning. Last weekend for conference we were able to spend time with the Sanders crew continuing the fall festivities.
4 comments:
This has been my favorite Autumnal activity yet! It was PERFECT weather, I took a day off work, it was AWESOME. Thanks for including me.
I've never heard it put that way - a season for all the senses. SO true, and very poetic!
keep the pumpkin pie mix away from the pregnant lady!
;)
you look darling and your hair is getting so long! what a beautiful hike. we have got to fit one in before all the leaves fall off the trees!
Post a Comment