the backyard "swimming pool" as the kids call it Grandma Peggy came in town and we went to Aunt Lissy's Pool (the Scera in Orem) (more to come...I can't find the cable to our camera so these were shots from Beck's phone)
Ok, as long as we're coming clean, I admit. I have been blog stalking too. I was really sorry to hear about your PE. I hope eveything is under control now. Isn't pregnancy fun? ANY time you want a girls' weekend, come on up to New Hampshire! Tell that sister of yours. I hear she can fly for free and might even be able to hook you up with a deal.
Hey girl, anything with water in a contained area constitutes as a pool right? I love it your kiddos look so happy. yes school got resolved and I wanted to see if maybe you would want to carpool. I don't have your ## so call me. Kenedy is at New Castle T/TH 12:15-3:15-30.
7 comments:
Now THAT'S livin!
So cute! I love the bucket - brilliant.
I love that kids have fun with the simplest of items. Cute water babies.
Oh dear, I must go buy you a $7 pool from Kmart. Hailey uses hers on almost a daily basis. Totally beats the bucket, though I love the picture.
Ok, as long as we're coming clean, I admit. I have been blog stalking too. I was really sorry to hear about your PE. I hope eveything is under control now. Isn't pregnancy fun?
ANY time you want a girls' weekend, come on up to New Hampshire! Tell that sister of yours. I hear she can fly for free and might even be able to hook you up with a deal.
Water babies!! Love em both!!!
Hey girl, anything with water in a contained area constitutes as a pool right? I love it your kiddos look so happy.
yes school got resolved and I wanted to see if maybe you would want to carpool. I don't have your ## so call me. Kenedy is at New Castle T/TH 12:15-3:15-30.
Post a Comment