Josh has been Mr. Handyman the last few Saturdays. (light fixtures, fixing roof shingles, mowing leaves, christmas lights...about 4 strands) Josh always finds a way for Noah to help. Nothing makes Noah happier. When ever they finish a project they take a moment (or two) to admire their hard work. I don't know who feels more proud me, or them. Not to be left out Clara Jane helped fold clean clothes and was an excellent cheerleader for my mundane chores. Can't wait until it's Josh and I in the cheerleader rolls. At what age does that happen?
4 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! I love these pictures. Could Noah be any cuter? or happier? Seriously. I love that smile.
Then there is Clara - she looks to have loved the laundry. Maybe that's a sign of things to come. (You can only hope....)
Three cheers for TEAM STIKA!
Ok, so much to comment on, so little time....First of all, LOVE the new blog background. Very stylish. Secondly, they look like elephants on parade (little Noah following right behind Daddy-o). Lastly, did you notice C.J.'s rosy cheeks? Must have been the warmth of the freshly dried clothes...SO sweet!! You have one gorgeous family there, sis! Enjoy every minute of this!!!!
weird observation - your new entry just showed up for me, but said "5 days ago" - I'm confused.
ANYWAY.. work/play, play/work, it is so much fun when they still don't know the difference. Good job, mom and dad! Keep it up as long as you can. Way to grow a work ethic!
They are so sweet. Is Noah working on his camera smile, or is it just me?
could your kids be any cuter?
they grow up so fast soon they will be talking back in church (Austin) so love them now even if you have to do it all!
p.s. thanks for the eggs your the best neighbor!
michelle
Post a Comment