Monday, September 22, 2008

coming out of the dark

I have never texted in my life.
I actually do not own a cell phone.
I went through college without a personal computer.
I have an ipod but have not figured out how to download music.
It's not that I am an incompetent person, I have just chose to live incompetently.
So today marks a great step into the world of technology.

I have been a closet blog reader of my friends and family. Yet I never make any comments. I usually take 15 minutes to write a two line email because I reread, rewrite, reevaluating if my tone sounds okay etc. etc. So I am throwing caution to the wind and putting my voice out there (for probably just mom, beck and darcie to read). I think it could be a great means of journaling the precious moments in little noah and clara's life.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love it, Lo! I am proud of you. Let's do it together.

Peg said...

That's a great and funny list of "things people don't know and probably wouldn't guess". There's no going back now!

darcie said...

heh heh. another way for me to spend 10 minutes each day.

RC Cola said...

hey, i'll read too!

Amanda said...

I found you!! This is such a fun way to keep in touch :)